Week 15

My one wish is for there to be a cure for cancer. It would save so many innocent lives of people. Three of the people I love have died from cancer. It would be so amazing if all the people who died from cancer were still here. Tons of people die from cancer every year. If there were a cure for cancer that cure would prevent so many innocent people from dying. If we have a cure for cancer just think of what scientists could make with just that cure, they count change the world. That is my one wish.

3 thoughts on “Week 15

1. Hello Cary,

Your writing is amazing. I am so sorry about the loss of your loved ones and really agree on what your saying. I think treatments are so important right now, and we should all work and help scientists however we can with this issue. Once again, I am very sorry about the losses of those people and for anyone else who has experienced it too, and I hope you can work through it and still have Happy Holidays!

From, Lilly

2. Hello Carys,
    Your wish is the same as one of mine. A cure for all forms of cancer would save so many lives. Well done.
    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia